Thank you for choosing to work with us to help the young people in your school. Thank you also for considering raising funds, and awareness, within your community. All moneys raised will be used to help us to deliver our multi-component drug education programme to as many schools, to as many young people, as we can. Our aim is that all young people have the information and resources they need to make safer choices when those drug-related decisions come their way.
We can send you a fundraising pack containing posters and logos to help to make your event(s) easy for you to organise.
Fundraising donations - how to collect them and how to pass them onto us
- We use the People’s Fundraising platform to process our online donations securely.
- Click here to set up an online fundraising page for your school/event, creating a url/QR code to make it easy for people to donate, and transferring the funds directly to us. You will need to create an account
- Click here to make one-off donation or to pay in money from fundraising activities
- If you want to use text giving as the primary donation method for your event, we can set up a specific text channel for you.
- Alternatively you can ask your school community to use these standard numbers:
Text 20DSMFWEB to 70085 to donate £20
Text 15DSMFWEB to 70085 to donate £15
Text 10DSMFWEB to 70085 to donate £10
- Make sure donors have the bill payer’s permission.
- Texts cost the donation + one standard rate message.